Hi, I'm Shad Mirza, from Varanasi currently living in Bangalore, India.
I'm a Full Stack Developer at Hashnode with a passion for solving interesting problems and learning new stuff.
I usually work on React, React Native, GraphQL, Node, MongoDB and a bunch of other stuff.
What I like ❤
- I like attending conferences & meetups, usually because, I get to meet a lot of like-minded people.
- I also love writing technical blogs, it helps me see the concept with a different perspective and enable me to understand it better.
- I've written blogs for gitconnected.com, alligator.io, soshace.com and teawithtanay.com. I was featured in Top 10 writers on medium for June 2019 among some amazing folks around the world.
- Other than code and writing, I like doing Art. I'm a pencil sketch artist on weekends and you can find my work on Instagram and DeviantArt.
- I am interested in literature and write Urdu poetry.
Side Projects 👇
- Built React Native Design System which is a cross-platform reusable component library and design system for react-native to speed up the development process. It works on Android, iOS, and Web. The project is open-source and here is the link to GitHub repo. Year – 2019
- Currently writing a course on React in a series of articles at soshace.com
- Developed a to-do TaskMaker app on react-native with multiple color theming options along with dark mode. Used MongoDB to save and sync tasks and user info. This project is a part of startreact.com as an open-source template. GitHub repo Year – 2019
- Built a to-do task manager backend with Node.js and Express. Used MongoDB, mongoose for database operations, bcrypt and JWT for authentication and hosted it on Heroku. GitHub repo. Year – 2019
- BookFinder app built with React and GraphQL-Apollo Client on the front-end and Express, MongoDB and GraphQL on the back-end. GitHub repo Year – 2019
Find me on the internet
You can find me as iamshadmirza on the Internet. My social account is separated according to my interests.
I'm usually more active on Twitter so let's connect over there.